A crypto license in Estonia is issued subject to all requirements, the availability of such information and documents:
- Contacts of the applicant company – phone, e-mail, website address;
- Information about the persons responsible for the provision of services;
- Information about shareholders / shareholders;
- Data of the legal representative of the company – full name, date and place of birth, contacts;
- Rules for performing procedures when working with cryptocurrencies and information about the person responsible for their observance – are developed in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Estonia;
- Instructions and regulations of internal control;
Certificates confirming the lack of convictions of shareholders / members of the management board – are issued at the place of residence.
Prifinance provides comprehensive support:
- Support during company registration;
- Assistance in preparing and submitting an application for obtaining a license;
- Interaction with the Department in the process of considering an application for a license;
- Registration of a legal address;
- Payment of duties;
- Execution / translation of powers of attorney;
- Accounting and legal assistance.